Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What is Wrong with These People?


Do you ever get the feeling that Republicans think about gay sex more than gays do? Oh, and when they think "gay sex" it's actually weird, twisted, perverted shit that no gay man would want to think about...

Ben Stein (who I used to think of as a "nice Jewish boy") made some choice comments, read them HERE. Ben Stein, you are not a "nice Jewish boy." No, not at all. In fact, you're a sick fuck.

Do I have to state this again?* Eighty-Nine percent of all child molestations are "STRAIGHT" MEN preying on LITTLE GIRLS and of that ninety percent are members of the family or close family friends. Putting Ben's hypothesis to work, I believe that straight men are true perverts...




*Apparently, I do.

4 comments:

Miladysa said...

What can I say? *speechless*

Michele said...

Like Miladysa, I am practically speechless at how some people are turning this disgraceful episode into an attack on gays. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given everything else Repugnicans lie about, yet somehow I am. I heard today that conservative leaders are saying Speaker Hastert didn't react to Foley's behavior earlier because he didn't want to be seen as gay-bashing. Holy shit, when did conservatives shy away from bashing gays? I'm so pissed---every decent person should be pissed.
I'll never read Ben Stein again. Shithead. Great blog, Chris.

JPRESTI said...

FOX NEWS put a "D" (as in Democrat) next to Rep. Mark Foley's name on a graphic yesterday while reporting on this story. How annoying is that?!

Now all those FOX watchers who only get their news from ONE source all think he is a child molesting liberal fag.

Of course, they will apologize for their mistake, yeah, at 4 A.M. when everyone is asleep.

Gene Cowan said...

I've always been wary of Ben Stein -- most people don't know that he is an arch conservative who served in the Nixon administration.

That said, aren't you a little nostalgic for the Nixon administration now?