Friday, September 18, 2009

Spank Bank Friday: Pat Tomasulo

Pat is a sportscaster on WGN Chicago and was recently a guest host for a day on Live with Regis and Kelly. He has a segment on WGN called "The Pat Down" where he riffs on everyday things like cab drivers, street performers and guys who run shirtless. Good sense of humor and freakin' adorable. Give your "l'il Pat" a Pat...

I suspect he's gay... with no evidence at all other than I want him to be. Lordy, how I want him to be!

Hello, America!


Chasing down a story...




'bad boy' look... (woof!)

Such a nice (cute!) boy...

3 comments:

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

Pat is actually a douche bag if you spend any time actually watching him...Trust me I started watching him when he started at WGN and had it not been for the other people on that show in the morning I would have stopped watching. But he is kinda cute, I'll give you that.

Anonymous said...

he actually is gay

Anonymous said...

Well, he just got married so if he is, I doubt he's going to announce it any time soon.