Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snow Melts


I love it when these bastards get hit and hit hard. It's about time that the press corps stands up to the White House and their Bullsh**. Check it out the transcript and video of Tony Snow attempting to duck the increasingly hostile questions from the White House Press Corps.

Bush claims to support the troops, but his version of support is to send more men and women into harms way, while giving substandard care to the injured, as reported by the Washington Post.

I think it's time we start talking about impeachment--this clown has got to go. I don't care if it is less than 700 days away, it's 700 too many.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey, Chris, thanks for posting this interesting clip. I can't move myself to give the press too much credit yet, though, since I'm still majorly pissed at them for kissing this President's ass for the last seven years---especially before the invasion.

Props to the Post for such a good piece of journalism about W.R. hospital. I guess things haven't changed much for veterans since the Vietnam era. How shameful.