Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Holy Creepy Crap!

You can say whatever you like about gays being pervs… but only straight guys can come up with this freakyness: Teddy Babes, “For guys too BIG for Teddy Bears”. Biz-fucking-zarre!

What, exactly, were these straight guys doing with their Teddy Bears? My Teddy and I snuggled. These guys apparently did the nasty with theirs. Is this why they don’t want gays in the military: once we see what’s really going on, we’re going to tell everyone how freakin’ perverted you are!


1 comment:

Michele said...

Okay, I'm embarrassed by how much time I just spent on that site... I like how, in one pic, they show a doll's fingers wrapped around a hairbrush. Because, yes! She'll spend a lot of time brushing her hair!

I admit to being surprised that the dolls have "no anal or oral entry." I just assumed...