Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy…

It’s been a busy week at work and at school, but I had to mention this little exchange I heard at school as I was passing two guys exiting from Gold’s Gym Tuesday evening:

Dude 1: Dude, I was so confused this morning, I didn’t know what day it was.
Dude 2: Dude, all I know is tomorrow is Wednesday.
Dude1: Dude, I thought today was like Tuesday…
Dude 2: No, dude, Tuesday follows Wednesday… like Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday…


Although Dude 2 is the smarter of the two steroid-abusing lifters, he does not seem to understand the difference between proceeds and follows…

…okay, back to work!

3 comments:

tim said...

I love gymrats... they are so stupid... makes you wonder if any of them can actually compose a complete sentence... oh wait, nevermind.

Michele said...

Now, Chris, you know it's not nice to pick on "special" people. The important question, anyway, is---what did they look like?

Chris said...

Michele:

Dude #1 was blonde-ish, but not really cute and appears to be working his way to a good bod, but isn't quite there yet.

Dude #2 a very cute face, great shoulders, tight waist, cute butt, nice legs--solid hotness all around (not that I was looking).

It seems natural for me to be into Dude #2 as I tend to go for smart men...