Thursday, May 08, 2008

This American Life

If you’re not listening to This American Life on NPR, their podcast on iTunes, or watching a whole new presentation on Showtime, you’re missing out on a fantastic experience. The stories are unique, interesting, funny, sad, and compelling—you can not hear these stories and not come away without laughing, crying, learning or sitting there slack-jawed.

Here is a funny little story from the Showtime version (with terrific animation):



And if you don't think I have a thing for Ira Glass, you're wrong. I love him something awful...

3 comments:

JPRESTI said...

I AM LAUGHING SSSSOOO HARD RIGHT NOW -- YOU HAVE NO IDEA, actually, you probably do!! Jill

Chris said...

I totally thought of you when I saw this. I knew you'd get a kick out of it!

Michele said...

That was adorable. I like that guy Robert (who Bogarted his wife's Jackie sighting)---he does a show called Radio Lab that's super interesting. And I love Ira as much as you do, Chris! I think he's a secret dream husband for a lot of people... :-)