Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dude’s Got Wood*

This is just too biz-f’n-zarre! Read the story HERE. Frankly, I love the fact that he’s wearing a GAP shirt… I’m sure GAP feels otherwise.

If he were smart he’d contact some guy to whittle his hands into something useful… like hands.

Parents should use this picture to keep their little boys from playing with himself: “See what happens when you touch yourself? Keep your thoughts clean!” Man, if someone were to tell me that when I was a kid I never would have touched it. Think of all the free time I would have had!



*Alternate headline: "Even Trees Wear Khakis"

2 comments:

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

HPV??? That will teach him to have unprotected sex...

JPRESTI said...

I saw this guy on TLC. They found an american doctor who said he could cure him, but he declined because he then couldn't make money working in a freak show. Ugh.