Friday, March 21, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?

Can someone tell me what's up with Victor Garbor's left ear? That thing is huge!


I love the show Eli Stone, and he's very good in it (he's good in just about everything--my favorite role of his is the minor role of Greg, from Sleepless in Seattle: he gets 'emotional' talking about The Dirty Dozen). However, it's difficult to watch his scenes because of his GINORMOUS left ear!


Seriously... these shots are straight on, but on the show, they shoot him from his right side... and you can still see Dumbo flopping into the scene.

Certainly I can't be the only one to notice this...

[UPDATE: Apparently, I'm not the only one to notice this!]

1 comment:

Mike said...

I've never noticed it, can't believe I missed it... but I need to get my eyes tested and get new contacts.