Thursday, December 11, 2008

Google Me This, Batman!

I've been fascinated with the Google search feature that seems to anticipate my searches. I'm usually needing the information in a hurry--as I'm a procrastinator--so I can rarely stop and check out the other search ideas Google comes up with.

Well, a fine young man at YesButNoButYes did some research on this and found some hysterical results. I did a check to see if this was a bit of Photoshop manipulation... sure enough, it's pretty much right on.

Go on and try it. Type in...

...my ass


...my girlfriend...
...my boyfriend...

...my crotch...
seriously... If you need to search that, call a doctor.



...my cat...
I like the 7th one down... does that happen a lot?




...my dog...
I think the bottom two should be reversed...



...my fart...
LOVE the second one... and the last? Duh?


...my hand...
"My hands are bananas"? Really? Someone's done a search on that?

I looked at this again... all credit for this goes to Baierman at YesButNoButYes. I don't want to take credit for his comedic efforts. However, for the record, I did do my own searches for the images and the comments at the bottom are mine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm--interesting commentary on what concerns people most! Or not...