Friday, December 12, 2008

Doing Time on Spank Bank Friday

In honor of a friend whose son is having--shall we say--a slight disagreement with members of the local law enforcement, I present this special Spank Bank Friday: COPS! edition.

Not sure who any of these guys are, but I wouldn't mind sharring a cell with them... of course, only in a Falcon Video* or Chi Chi Larue Film* sort of way...

I believe this is Britney's first husband.
Keeping up with the Spears, Mr. Alexander?








Every prison needs a bitch.
"You gotta real purdy mouth, boy..."






*I'm not putting links to these... either you know them, or you don't, but I wouldn't recommend you straight guys or gals go looking for them--it could effect you in ways you never thought possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll fight you for #2!