Thursday, March 09, 2006

ISO: OSB


Cav, my Official Straight Boyfriend has gone and gotten himself married! After 10 years of dating the same woman, he secretly tied the knot with his lady love, Sarah, on March 1st in Costa Rica.* I can only assume they had to go to Costa Rica because if they feared if they married in the U.S. I would show up and make a stink.

“Get your hands off my man!” I’d yell, and then there would be a tussle suitable for Dynasty. But, I’d never do that. I would just sob quietly in the back row…

So, now that my OSB has gone and gotten himself hitched, I’m currently in search of a nice heterosexual boy that can fill the role of my OSB. Traits include:
1) must be straight,
2) must be cute,
3) gay-friendly (but not gay),
4) good sense of humor (i.e. laughs at my jokes)
5) a real person (not a celebrity—I have an official Celebrity Straight Boyfriend) and
6) not married (so as to give me false hope).

If you know someone who fits the bill, please send a brief description and a picture (preferably shirtless). Since Cav is no longer my OSB I am forced to replace the numerous photos on display in his shrine… er, I mean in the OSB Hall of Fame.

Send potential entries to: RagingLion152@yahoo.com

If/When we get a winner I’ll be sure to post and let the world know.

Oh, and Cav, if you’re reading this, this is your official notice you are being retired from the OSB—and ignore all that stuff about “shrine”…




*I wasn't sure if they wanted their fantastic wedding picture posted for both my readers to see, so I only posted Sarah's bouquet and a smidge of the sunset--but that's their pictue... well, Sarah's hand and bouquet anyway...

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

Sir H was a contender until I reached the 'not married' part.

Hey I know just the man!

'Romeo - Manwhore - Jensen'(I am an offical Romey Rangerette!)

http://blondemomentsblog.blogspot.com/

Shirtless too!

Let me know what you think :)

Chris said...

We shall call him "Bachelor Number One."