Monday, July 11, 2005

Fantastic Four? Try Fantastic One!

I saw Fantastic Four this weekend... not so fantastic. I enjoyed the movie, but not because of the thinly veiled plot, the pedestrian writing, or the "acting." No, I enjoyed it strictly for one piece of eye candy: Chris Evans. My gawd... what an amazing hottie.


I loved him in Not Another Teen movie... why? Because he wore nothing but whipped cream in a scene.


He was brilliant in Cellular... why? Because he spent the first 5 minutes of the film (actually, 3 minutes and 26 seconds) without a shirt.



He's been in 9 other films, but I haven't seen them (or heard of them), probably because he kept his shirt on the whole time.

And now a brief word to lovely Mr. Evans:
Chris, Chris, Chris... you need to keep that shirt OFF. Shirt OFF = good. Shirt on = wha...?

Thus endeth the lessson.

3 comments:

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

I whole heartedly agree...I want to lick the tonsils out of the back of his head. I left the theatre with blue balls after watching him strut around in that skin tight uniform!

Miladysa said...

Your Chris Evans is HOT!
You should see the UK version - google him! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to suck his nipples while he fucks me