Monday, July 11, 2005

London Calling

I got an email from someone (no anonymous postings, but, apparently, an idiot can send me an email) asking me how could I be so callous and ignore the tragic circumstances in London last week.

Let me make this clear people: I write meaningless ramblings that make little sense, with poor grammar and even pooerer(er) spelling. For me to say something in this time of sorrow would only be embarrassing.

That said, my heart goes out to Londoners. We stand with you, we mourn with you and we’ll fight with you.

Now can I talk about meaningless stuff again?

2 comments:

jazz said...

baby, it's your space. i don't understand people who have nothing better to do than send hate mail to bloggers. it's so annoying!

Chris said...

I think I'm going to have to ad Jas to the list of women I'd marry if I were straight. Not only is she smart, funny and got a great rack, but she's incredibly supportive!

She should be studying for the bar exam and she's reading my crap--what a trooper!