Monday, July 25, 2005

I know Reality TV Celebrities!


Is that an exaggeration? Sure, but it got your attention, didn’t it?

My friends Becky & Joe Robbins (aka “Cute & Cuter”) recently had their backyard redone for an episode of HGTV’s Landscape Smart. Actually, I think it was a year ago that it was done, but it’s just getting around to airing.

Becky is adorable and her husband Joe is uber-cute and together they are cute as can be. Did I mention they were cute? Well, they are, damnit!

You can see for yourself on HGTV Monday, August 1st at 8:30 pm. Becky & Joe’s backyard is turned into a “rustic retreat.” I’ve seen the pictures, it’s quite nice. If you want a sneak peek click here

Oh, wait, maybe it’s here… no, that’s not it…

Ah! This is it, click HERE! Yep, that did the trick.

No comments: