Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Up Close & Personal:
Alvaro Paseyro

Sport: Judo
Country: Uruguay
Hotness: Gold Medal

Alvaro Paseyro was the Uruguayan Judo contestant in the x weight class at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney. He may have come in fifth at the Olympics, but he’s on top of my list as a stud. He can body-slam me anytime.




From what I've read--and there's not much out there--he hurt his back and isn't "Judo-ing"* anymore. Hopefully, he's still gorgeous. Well, in my mind he is... and he has an accent!

I'll comment on the current Olympics some other time... I'd do it now, but Michael Phelps is about to knock off another Olympic record...

And if anyone knows the music in this video, I'd love to know what it is.



*What is the term for that? Wresting has wrestlers, ball games have players, what does one call someone who participates in Judo?

No comments: