Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mañanas de las palmada y de las Cosquillas
(con los pechos ocasionales)


Well, my site meter has sent me the results of another exciting week…

I would like to begin by thanking the Food Network and the desire for the public to see them all “shirtless” and a distinct desire to see Jack Hourigan and Giada de Laurentiis’ boobs. Not just “boobs,” mind you, but someone wanted searched for “Giada de Laurentiis big boobs.”

God bless the perverts. *

Speaking of, someone wanted to see Ina Garten’s boobs as well. Actually, the did not state “boobs” or even “big boobs.” No, their search was for “Ina Garten Jigglers.” I’m pretty sure they weren’t looking for Jell-O™.

A shout out to my future ex-husband, Anderson Cooper—I had six people arrive at S&T attempting to find him shirtless. They must have been terribly disappointed.

On only one search was I both in the number one and number two spot: “not slap just tickle.” I’m not sure what the hell that was about, but I’m very popular in that search. Good for me.

I can only imagine what was going through the head of the poor Spanish-speaking soul who stumbled across my site and decided to have it translated from my ‘adequate at best’ use of the English language into Spanish. For those of you who are curious, “Naughty Pillows” as described in Breasteses of the Week can be translated as “almohadillas traviesas.”

Oh, and some guy found my site by searching for…. (wait for it)… “breasteses.”




*That is the most aptly described website... ever. I don't recommend it at all, unless, of course, you're into midget sex--then go for it. Otherwise, think about breasteses and think that you're a pervert. Seriously, you don't want those images bouncing around in your head---that shit just ain't right...

1) I apologize for the term "midget."
2) I apologize for insinuating that l'il people sex is somehow perverted.
3) That is some freaky shit... seriously... freak-ky.
4) Again... apologies.

No comments: