Friday, September 26, 2008

Spank Bank Friday: Bank on It











Dolce & Gabbana is running a new campaign using Italian Rugby players. Let me repeat that: ITALIAN RUGBY PLAYERS. Holy moly, these guys are H-O-O-T-T-T!!!

Remember, you are supposed to bank these pictures... show some restraint and don't go whipping it out at work. However, there is a delicious video of these guys playing grab-ass in the locker room. I suggest you wait until you are alone at home... and have some Kleenex ready.

















Special thanks to Scotty for sending me the link!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I just watched the video. Twice. OMG. I hope I dream about them tonight... (I'll let y'all figure out what "them" means...) :-)

Bless you and Scotty for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Chris, you are my favorite person in the whole world! This made my day. They are indeed hot.

And rugby players are so fit, and European athletes are certainly not shy about showing off the goods. Geez--us Americans are uptight in comparison!