Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The New James Bond



1) Why is there a need for a new one, when the old one was so damn good looking and fit the bill perfectly?

2) Isn't James Bond supposed to be attractive? Seriously. I'm sure Daniel Craig is a nice person, but he's more of a Bond-Villian than Bond.*

3) See point one... or pic below.

Now that, my friends, is a Bond. [sigh...] Women want to sleep with him, men want to be him, girly-men want to sleep with him and be him. I just don't get it. Why mess with perfection? Brosnan was the quintisential Bond. Better than Connery, I think (before you write to complain, let me just point out that unlike Connery, Pierce doesn't use a piece. A bald Bond? As the Brits would say** "Fuck that shit.")

*I went through tons of pictures (thank you Google Images!) and that's the best I could find of Craig. I think I know where most of the next Bond f/x budget is going...

**I'm not British, so I don't know what they'd actually say, that's only what I think they'd say... if I knew what they'd say.

6 comments:

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

I saw Daniel on TV this morning and he looked like he was pretty hot. At least I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers...of course that only means he has a prick and a pulse but I digress...
It was good while it lasted, but Pierce has gotten too old. He can't do the flips and tricks that a modern Bond must do!

Miladysa said...

We are going to have to disagree on this one!

Daniel is sooo HOT!! Fit Bit Yummmy! I have a better pic of him on my blog in a post entitled Would Like To :) Have a look sweetie and let me know what you really think.

Top Totty! hehehehe

mariel said...

I disagree too, I don't know Daniel Craig but Pierce.. he's just so soft and un-seaxy.....

so anyone else is better
unfortunately that Sean connery is getting old, but he remains "The" Bond!

highcontrast said...

agreed. pierce is plastic-y. the accent helps, but not much.

jazz said...

ooh. damn. he's sososo not good looking.

i'm not a big fan on the new bond movies anyways.

Michael The Shadow said...

Uh..it is just me or does Daniel Craig look more like a Bond villian?